POLINI “EVOLUTION SHOCKS”
FOR PIAGGIO ZIP AND YAMAHA JOG
STRONG AND SAFE ON THE RACE TRACK AND ON THE ROAD
The continuous commitment demonstrated by Polini Motori during the competition gave them the possibility to develop new upgrades to the production of the front and rear EVOLUTION SHOCKS for Piaggio Zip and Yamaha Jog.
The new Polini “EVOLUTION SHOCKS”, studied during the races on track, features advanced technical solutions that allow an easy set up, improving the handling, the balance on entering a bend, the performance but, above all, the driving safety level.
The main novelties are:
The front shock for Piaggio Zip has been modified through a new stiffer spring.
The fixing system of the rear shock for Piaggio Zip has been inverted compared to the previous one to make the settings during the races easier.
- Adjustable extension by a knob on 20 different positions with effective hydraulic variation of 90%
- Compression regulation by coaxial system to separate high and low speed with effective hydraulic variation of 270%
- Cylinder tube and tank tube made of hard anodized aluminum to grant better heat exchange, low friction and high resistance.
- Small tank to reduce weight, the space occupied and friction but maintaining high performance.
- Special lubricant coming from the aeronautic world to grant longer life and constant performance, both at low and high temperatures.
EVOLUTION SHOCKS – front and rear part. no 050.2650 – public price: Euro 750,00+VAT
EVOLUTION SHOCKS – rear – part. no 050.2651 – public price: Euro 390,00+VAT
EVOLUTION SHOCKS – front – part. no 050.2652 – public price: Euro 390,00+VAT
100% Made in Italy