Polini Italian Cup 2020 – Update on May 22nd

Polini Italian Cup 2020 – Update on May 22nd



Moto Club Bergamo and Polini Motori inform all their followers about the last update concerning Polini Italian Cup 2020.

Today May 22nd, we have been obliged to cancel the third race scheduled on June 21st  at Ottobiano circuit.

Everybody would like to start the Polini Italian Cup as soon as possible, respecting all the government and sanitary directives that will be communicated by the authorities..

There are still 3 races in calendar.

Moto Club Bergamo and Polini Motori’s will is to start on July 12th, if allowed, with the possibility to change date and location.

The key-points to be able to restarts are:

  • FMI license – before the lockdown many riders haven’t done the medical visit yet and they didn’t have the license available.
  • Paddock management in accordance with sanitary and safety rules.

We wait for the news coming from the supervisory authority to restart with complete safety.