- Polini Italian Cup 2016 (7)
- Polini Italian Cup 2017 (8)
- Polini Italian Cup 2018 (7)
- Polini Italian Cup 2019 (8)
- Polini Italian Cup 2020 (6)
- Polini Italian Cup 2021 (1)
- Senza categoria (2)
- Top News en (43)
- Scooter 70 Evolution Open
- Scooter 70 Ama Super Sport
- Scooter 70 Amatori
- Scooter 100 Big Evolution Open
- Vespa 135cc Classic
- Vespa 185cc 4T
- 15th April 2018 – INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT IL SAGITTARIO – LATINA (LT)
- 13th May 2018 – OTTOBIANO MOTO SPORT – OTTOBIANO (PV)
- 10th June 2018 – ADRIA INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY (race track) – ADRIA (RO)
- 15th July 2018 – INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT OF VITERBO – VITERBO (VT)
- 02nd September 2018 – MOTRODOM CASTELLETTO DI BRANDUZZO – CASTELLETTO (PV)
- 30th September 2018 – CIRCUIT TAZIO NUVOLARI – CERVESINA (PV)
Polini Italian Cup 2018
Polini Motori is a point of reference in the race world. The Polini Italian Cup – the most important Italian scooter Championship – born from the passion for the challenges and the competitions, and it has been promoting for 15 seasons the races on track with the aim to satisfy all the riders’ request who are looking for new technical-agonistic incentive.
The races, open to all the manufactures, are organized by Moto Club Bergamo, which is one of the clubs with the largest number of members and actively engaged in the two-wheel world. An organization that, thanks to its long history, may count on solid competences and reliability and a strong partnership with FMI, the Italian Motorcycle Federation. Its sporting policy has allowed Polini Motori to grow both in terms of business and image, that during the years has strengthen its internationality, with the presence at the Championship of riders coming from different European countries (The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Poland, Czech Republic and Slovenia)
Every year Polini presents different promotional offers for those who want to enroll, giving to every passionately fond to live a unique season at the best conditions.
At every race, Polini Motori is supported by a professional staff, with 3 riders and 4 mechanics. In addition, there is the technical staff, the shop, available for all the teams, the hospitality staff, the secretaries and the organization staff, the media staff with photographers, video-operators, speakers and journalists.
The media coverage of the Polini Italian Cup is looked after Polini Motori marketing direction and the press office. At the begging of the season Polini Motori arranges a detailed advertising and editorial planning with the most important magazines and web sites.
Every race is followed by the TV staff of Paddock program, directed by Franco Bobbiese.
All the news, videos and highlights are also available on the Polini social channels.