Maximum driving precision with the new Polini swingarm
The new Polini swingarm for scooters has been tested by the Polini team during the races on tracks.
It’s a high quality product machined from an anodized Anticorodal aluminum block.
It’s specific for the Polini fork but it is can be also installed on original Piaggio Zip forks and Vespa ET2, ET4.
The assembly is easy and it has been designed to house shock absorbers of different diameters.
- Machined from the anodized Anticorodal aluminum block with workings made with 5-axe CNC machine, concentricity and interaxle base of the highest precision.
- 4 ball bearings pre-installed in the swingarm to grant constant rolling and dynamic charge duly oversized.
- Pins to fix the steel AISI303 fork to grant the proper anticorrosion degree.
- Bumper plastic knobs both on the swingarm pin and wheel pin.
- The bearing fork pin makes the assembly easier compared to the original one with small end bearing.
- Outside shape studied to house shock absorbers of different diameter.
- Discharged spacers between the bearings to make their disassembly easier.
- The wheel pin can be installed without any tool.
100% Made in Italy
Polini swingarm – Item 050.2660
Public price euro 219,00 + VAT